- Athletics Hall of Fame 2017 Article retrieved from: http://hurstathletics.com/news/2017/6/15/general-hall-of-fame-class-of-2017-inducted.aspx
ERIE, Pa. — Mercyhurst University inducted nine members into its Athletics Hall of Fame on Saturday, June 10. The new honorees are listed below.
Head Football Coach, 1981-1987
First head coach in Mercyhurst football program history
EIAA Coach of the Year, 1985
Compiled 41-21-2 all-time record
Coached Lakers to first win in program history – a ... ( June 22, 2017)
- Mercyhurst honors Distinguished Alumni Article retrieved from: https://www.mercyhurst.edu/news/mercyhurst-honors-distinguished-alumni-0
Mercyhurst University honored six outstanding graduates as Distinguished Alumni during its annual Reunion Weekend, held June 9-11 on the Erie campus.
More than 300 Mercyhurst alumni and their families returned to campus for Reunion Weekend, which also featured induction of former student-athletes into the Mercyhurst Athletics Hall of Fame and special celebrations for classes ... ( June 20, 2017)
- A Message from Sam Lioi `17 https://youtu.be/T76EHbpPOsI
( March 24, 2017)
- Save the Date: Giving Day 2017 Giving Day 2017 will take place on Tuesday, May 2! Please save the date and show your support as we work to reach our goal of 400 donors in just ONE day!
( March 22, 2017)
- Pittsburgh Alumni Chapter Service Project This past weekend the Pittsburgh Alumni Chapter completed a service project at St. Joseph’s House of Hospitality!
( March 19, 2017)
- Victor Laurenza `02 Named VP at Key Private Bank Victor Laurenza Joins Key Private Bank as Vice President, Wealth Advisor in Pittsburgh and Erie Markets
PITTSBURGH and ERIE, PA, (March 9, 2017) — Key Private Bank, one of the premier private banks for affluent individuals and their families, has announced that Victor Laurenza joined the bank’s team in Western Pennsylvania as Vice President, Wealth Advisor. ... ( March 9, 2017)
- ‘Hurst to remember Chris Cuzzola at hockey event Were he here, you can be certain that Chris Cuzzola’s face would light up with glee upon viewing the half-million-dollar renovation of the Mercyhurst University Ice Center.
( February 22, 2017)
- $1.25 million gift launches risk mgmt. program Mercyhurst University announced today a $1.25 million investment to develop a risk management program.
( February 3, 2017)
- ECF awards Mercyhurst $4 million for innovation district Read more about our recent $4 million Shaping Tomorrow* grant, the largest gift in the history of the school!
( October 12, 2016)
- Mercyhurst recognized as ‘Best Value’ by U.S. News Mercyhurst University, once again designated a top-tier institution among Best Regional Universities in the North, has also been named a “Best Value” school, according to the 2017 edition of U.S. News & World Report‘s America’s Best Colleges guide.
In addition, Mercyhurst was named to two other selective lists: Colleges and universities with the “Most International Students,” ... ( September 14, 2016)