- Mercyhurst Appoints Lev Kubiak ’88 to Board of Trustees Lev J. Kubiak ’88 was elected the 14th lay alumni of Mercyhurst to serve as a trustee of the university at the board meeting on May 4, 2013
(May 16, 2013)
- A Welcome Letter from Msgr. David A. Rubino, Ph.D. A short welcome letter from incoming vice president for external affairs, Msgr. David A. Rubino, Ph.D.
(March 11, 2013)
- David J. Livingston Named President of Lourdes University David J. Livingston, Ph.D., vice president for advancement at Mercyhurst University, has been named the new president of Lourdes University.
(February 20, 2013)
- 13 in ’13 Alumni Volunteer Series – Spotlight on Jeffrey Best ’77 and Rosemary Durkin ’77 For this month’s 13 in ’13 volunteer series, we are featuring Rosemary Durkin ’77 and Jeffrey Best ’77. Rosemary and Jeff met as students at Mercyhurst, and 32 years later are happily married with two children – their daughter Deirdre is currently a junior at Mercyhurst. Rosemary and Jeff have committed many years of service ... (February 7, 2013)
- Mercyhurst announces personnel changes in support of strategic plan Mercyhurst announces changes in Institutional Advancement in support of the strategic plan.
(January 9, 2013)
- Nominations Invited for Alumni Awards Mercyhurst University seeks nominations for Distinguished Alumni Awards & the Mercyhurst Athletic Hall of Fame.
(November 30, 2012)
- Alumni Board Welcomes New Directors The Mercyhurst University Alumni Association welcomed five new alumni members to their Board of Directors.
(October 31, 2012)
- Mercyhurst Publishes Strategic Plan Mercyhurst University recently published the school’s strategic plan for the years 2013-2020.
(October 2, 2012)
- Mercyhurst Participates in Erie Gives Day Mercyhurst joins Erie non-profits in participating in Erie Gives Day on Aug. 14.
(August 9, 2012)
- Mercyhurst Launches New Alumni Community When the calendar turned to July 2012, the Mercyhurst University Alumni Community changed with it.
(June 28, 2012)