- Distinguished Alumni Award Recipients Mercyhurst University honors Distinguished Alumni at Reunion Weekend 2015.
( June 19, 2015)
- The 12th President of Mercyhurst: Michael T. Victor The Board of Trustees of Mercyhurst University today announced the appointment of Michael T. Victor, J.D., LL.D., as the 12th president of Mercyhurst University.
( May 22, 2015)
- From ‘lost’ to possibilities: Colleges helping students with autism Mercyhurst Autism/Asperger’s Initiative recognized in national profile by NBC News.
( May 12, 2015)
- THANK YOU for the Giving Day Support! Giving Day was a huge success – because of YOU!
We’d like to extend our gratitude to everyone who participated in our first annual Giving Day. Because we all came together to show our support and pride of Mercyhurst, Giving Day was a success.
What’s even better is that no area of the Mercyhurst community was unrepresented ... ( May 6, 2015)
- Congratulations! Distinguished Alumni & Hall of Fame 2015 Congratulations to the award winners of 2015. The Distinguished Alumni Award recipients and the Hall of Fame inductees will be honored at the upcoming Reunion Weekend, June 12-14, 2015. All are welcome to join us to honor and celebrate these special alumni.
To register for Reunion Weekend activities, please visit: hurstalumni.org/reunion
To register for ONLY the Hall ... ( April 6, 2015)
- Presidential Search Website Launched Members of the Mercyhurst Community may now visit a new website dedicated to the ongoing search for the 12th President of Mercyhurst University. The site will be the home to all key updates for the search, as well as background information on the process, search timeline, search committee, search consultants, and much more.
The website also ... ( January 15, 2015)
- Gamble Announces Retirement from Mercyhurst Presidency Thomas J. Gamble, Ph.D., president of Mercyhurst University, announced to the university community today that he will retire on May 31, 2015, marking nearly a decade of distinguished service as the university’s 11thpresident and a 30-year affiliation with the institution. He will, however, remain at Mercyhurst to pursue other academic interests.
“It has been an enormous ... ( October 13, 2014)
- The Ultimate Return on Investment In the business world, one of the most important ways to measure success is “ROI” – Return On Investment. We treasure the concept of getting far more back than we put in, and really, why not? It’s just good business sense.
For this week only, ending May 26, Mercyhurst University alumni like you and I can get ... ( May 21, 2014)
- Greater voice. Greater impact. Give today! Going back to our founding year and the address that started it all, the Office of Institutional Advancement is launching a trustee challenge to all our alumni! From May 19-26, we are challenged to obtain 501 new donors to which a group of generous trustees will match $50 for every new donor we obtain.
In order ... ( May 19, 2014)
- Erie’s 2014 40 Under 40 With the announcement of Erie’s 2014 40 Under 40, we’re excited to claim a few of those 40 as our very own!
A big congratulations to Mercyhurst alumni Jay Breneman, Kaitlyn Slomski, and Kayti Stadler as well at MU employee Christine Olivier who all made this very impressive list. Thanks for all you do and for making ... ( April 16, 2014)