- A Message from Sam Lioi `17 https://youtu.be/T76EHbpPOsI
( March 24, 2017)
- Save the Date: Giving Day 2017 Giving Day 2017 will take place on Tuesday, May 2! Please save the date and show your support as we work to reach our goal of 400 donors in just ONE day!
( March 22, 2017)
- Pittsburgh Alumni Chapter Service Project This past weekend the Pittsburgh Alumni Chapter completed a service project at St. Joseph’s House of Hospitality!
( March 19, 2017)
- Victor Laurenza `02 Named VP at Key Private Bank Victor Laurenza Joins Key Private Bank as Vice President, Wealth Advisor in Pittsburgh and Erie Markets
PITTSBURGH and ERIE, PA, (March 9, 2017) — Key Private Bank, one of the premier private banks for affluent individuals and their families, has announced that Victor Laurenza joined the bank’s team in Western Pennsylvania as Vice President, Wealth Advisor. ... ( March 9, 2017)
- ‘Hurst to remember Chris Cuzzola at hockey event Were he here, you can be certain that Chris Cuzzola’s face would light up with glee upon viewing the half-million-dollar renovation of the Mercyhurst University Ice Center.
( February 22, 2017)
- $1.25 million gift launches risk mgmt. program Mercyhurst University announced today a $1.25 million investment to develop a risk management program.
( February 3, 2017)
- ECF awards Mercyhurst $4 million for innovation district Read more about our recent $4 million Shaping Tomorrow* grant, the largest gift in the history of the school!
( October 12, 2016)
- Mercyhurst recognized as ‘Best Value’ by U.S. News Mercyhurst University, once again designated a top-tier institution among Best Regional Universities in the North, has also been named a “Best Value” school, according to the 2017 edition of U.S. News & World Report‘s America’s Best Colleges guide.
In addition, Mercyhurst was named to two other selective lists: Colleges and universities with the “Most International Students,” ... ( September 14, 2016)
- New Funding Initiatives Begin Sept 7th
Mercyhurst is set to launch the first crowdfunding platform tomorrow, September 7th, on the Seize platform! 4 projects will be featured as funding opportunities that support the Mercy Mission. View the videos, giving levels and share the excitement at https://seize.mercyhurst.edu/
Give Up the Boat: The Mercyhurst Rowing Program
The team hopes to “give up” the old aluminum coaching ... ( September 6, 2016)
- Michael Victor to be inaugurated September 10th Mercyhurst University will officially inaugurate Michael T. Victor, J.D., LL.D., as its 12th president on Saturday, Sept. 10, in a ceremony of academic pageantry at the Mary D’Angelo Performing Arts Center.
The 1:30 p.m. investiture will be preceded by an inaugural Mass in Mercyhurst’s Christ the King Chapel at 10 a.m. celebrated by the Most Rev. ... ( September 1, 2016)