- Senior class gift takes inspiration from tradition With the revival of the carillon bells, the debut of a new mascot, and the inception of Hurst Day, the 2015-16 academic year has unofficially become the year of reinvigorating Mercyhurst University traditions.
The Class of 2016 did its part on Friday, May 20, when students presented a check to President Michael Victor for $12,246.25, which ... ( May 20, 2016)
- Mercyhurst University to graduate 963 A total of 963 students will graduate from Mercyhurst University this month with ceremonies taking place over two weekends. Commencement at the North East campus is Saturday, May 14; and, for the Erie campus, Sunday, May 22.
Mercyhurst University President Michael Victor will preside over his first, and the Erie campus’s 88th, commencement, welcoming 701 graduates, including 591 ... ( May 16, 2016)
- Final Giving Day Total Big thank you to all who participated in the 2nd Annual Giving Day- we exceeded our goal!
( May 9, 2016)
- Mercyhurst announces $3 million dining hall project This past Tuesday, President Victor announced a million dollar project! The day after graduation at Mercyhurst University, Monday, May 23, renovations will commence at one of the most popular venues on the Erie campus, one that goes to the very heart, soul and stomach of the student experience – Egan cafeteria!
Thanks to a combination of ... ( May 5, 2016)
- Save the Date for Giving Day! Our annual Giving Day is coming up on May 3! Be sure to mark your calendars!
( April 25, 2016)
- Recent Gifts Benefit Students & Inspire Others to Give Recent gifts to Mercyhurst will make a true difference in the lives of Mercyhurst students. The gifts come from HBKS Wealth Advisors and HBK CPA & Consultants, Martha Mary Kettering Kessler `37, and John and Cynthia Munch. President Michael Victor hopes the gifts will inspire others to consider how they, too, can make a contribution to ... ( April 4, 2016)
- Erie named in the 25 best small college towns USA Today recently ranked Erie 24th in its list of 25 best small college towns. The newspaper scored 170 U.S. cities that have both a four-year college and a population of less than 150,000 on several criteria, including median annual rent, unemployment rate and walkability.
Ranked in the top 20 for both the number of bars ... ( March 30, 2016)
- Deasy & Melody: Mercyhurst’s Irish trailblazers Thirty years ago two Irish teens, both schoolmates and friends, set forth on their first airplane ride and their inaugural trip to America.
( March 22, 2016)
- Happy Easter from Mercyhurst! Wishing our alumni, students, parents, and friends of the University a happy Easter holiday during this blessed Year of Mercy!
( March 21, 2016)
- Cleveland Alumni Chapter Service Project Great work to our Cleveland Alumni Chapter who completed a service project in celebration of Mercy Week last weekend at MedWish!
We love to see our alumni living the Mercy mission that they learned while attending Mercyhurst!
( March 14, 2016)