- On-Campus Recruiting. If your company or firm is looking for interns or new hires, contact the Career Development Center (CDC). We will provide interview rooms and a complete schedule of qualified candidates. Your interview team will be treated to a catered lunch. Can’t make it to campus? We can schedule phone or Skype interviews. If interested, click here to register.
- Bring your company to the Career Fair. If your company would like to participate in Mercyhurst’s annual Career Fair you can register by visiting the CareerConnect website. (Alumni who represent his/her company at the Career Fair receive a reduced registration rate!)
We also have four mini career fairs as follows:
Thursday, September 29, 2016 – Zurn College of Natural and Health SciencesThursday, October 6, 2016 – Hafenmaier College of Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 – Walker School of Business and Management
Wednesday, November 9, 2016 – Ridge College of Intel and Applied Sciences
Each of the fairs will run from 11 AM to 2 PM in the CAE Atrium.
- Participate in our annual Alumni Networking event. Come meet our staff and the Alumni Relations team, and many current Mercyhurst students on February. The alumni networking event is designed to help teach current students the finer points of networking. During these sessions participating students learn how to approach new contacts (you) and practice how to develop a relationship that will help them in their search for employment. They can greatly benefit from your knowledge and your experience and you can help them transition from being a student to a productive employee. To register: click here.
- Shadowing Experiences. Often when students are looking for a major they can benefit from a shadowing experience at your place of work. It gives students a chance to see what a “day in the life” at your place of work is really like. They shadow you to get an idea of how a career in your field really works. If you are willing to consider a shadowing experience, please complete the attached form and someone from the CDC will be in contact with you.
- Become an E-Mentor. As an Alumni, you have taken your Mercyhurst education and have turned it into a successful career. As an E-Mentor you can share that experience with others and students can benefit from your advice and counsel. You can often help them avoid some of those bumps in the road that you may have encountered. E-Mentoring is easy and simple and only involves periodic email or phone contacts with a current student. If you are interested and would like to learn more, please fill out the form below.