We want to hear what you have to say!
The Campus Involvement Center is looking to revamp their student leadership program and hope to include alumni in this very important process. In doing so we think it will become more meaningful to connect our students with alumni on various topics relevant to life on and off campus. Below is just a sample of some topics we’re looking for alumni to speak about.
- Building successful teams
- Servant leadership
- Collaborative partnerships
- Project management
- Leadership in a global context/cross-cultural communications
- Talk Your Walk: Communication practices that amplify, ignore, or contradict your leadership goals
- Creating a vision and bringing it to reality
- Effective goal setting
- Living and leading with integrity
- Leadership styles and interpersonal effectiveness
- Dynamics of power and influence
- Managing change
- Managing conflict
- Learn from mistakes
We are able to utilize video conferencing to help accommodate those interested in participating in our speaker series but might not be able to make it back to campus. If you have any questions or are interested in helping us out, please fill out the form below. A member of our staff will be in contact with you shortly.
If you have further questions, fee free to email Kristy Jamison, Leadership & Outreach Coordinator, at email@example.com.