Representing more than 18,000 graduates, the 24-member Mercyhurst University Alumni Association Board of Directors includes members from graduating classes spanning 1951 to 2014. Members of the board come from a variety of geographical areas, including Erie, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, New York City, and Washington, D.C. The board acts as advisers on matters affecting the alumni, including long-term development plans and major academic, financial and operational initiatives.
- Current Directors
- Alumni Association By-Laws
- Board of Directors Application and Information
- Alumni Award Nomination Form
In 2009, the board completed a strategic plan outlining priorities for the Mercyhurst University Alumni Association over the next few years. Priorities include:
- Engaging significantly in college advancement and development efforts, including maximizing alumni support for and participation in the annual fund.
- Increasing understanding of the demographic make-up of the university’s alumni base and assess service support and programs to better serve evolving constituencies.
- Developing and implementing programs and events that meet the needs and interests of a diverse alumni population.
- Developing and fostering new and existing strategies for effective communication with and among alumni.
- Developing and implementing strategies toward cultivating current students as future, engaged alumni in order to facilitate their lifelong relationship with the alumni organization and the university.
- Increasing the visibility and impact of the alumni organization within the university and among alumni.
- Increasing collaborative relationships with university leaders, key departments, and the community to support the university’s heritage and legacy.
Interesting in learning more or want information about serving on the Alumni Association Board of Directors? Please contact Lindsay Frank `12 at email@example.com or 814-824-2330.