- Mercyhurst University and/or the Alumni Association reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If the Alumni Association cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Event Attendee
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline are eligible to receive a refund, but can be subject to a nominal cancellation fee determined by the University.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. However, under special circumstances (as determined by the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving) refunds may be granted.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone (814-824-2330), fax (814-824-2393) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Refunds will be processed after the event takes place and may take up to 30 working days to be processed.
Notification of Cancellation Policy
- Specific cancellation deadline dates will appear on the event’s registration materials, event website and confirmation information if different than the normal Cancellation policy.
Revised January 2014