You’ll be pleased to know that Mercyhurst University has arranged an exciting new benefit for you to enjoy as a member of the alumni community.
We’re offering you this benefit through a partnership with SALT®, a program created by American Student Assistance® (ASA)—a highly respected, nonprofit source of financial education. In partnering with SALT, we aim to provide our alums with tools and resources needed to build your financial knowledge, develop appropriate money management skills, and fine tune your job search and networking skills. It is part of our ongoing commitment to helping you achieve and enjoy financial wellbeing. Mercyhurst University will be the first school in Northwestern Pennsylvania to work with American Student Assistance and use the SALT Program.
If you have not yet received an introductory email from SALT inviting you to join the Mercyhurst University SALT Community, you can visit www.saltmoney.org/mercyhurst and activate your FREE account. Activating your SALT membership allows you to take advantage of many member-only features, including:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- My Money 101TM—a self-paced online resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit cards, banking, and more.
- A loan repayment tool that helps you to navigate and better understand your federal student loan repayment options.
- Loan advice from SALT’s expert counselors.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to jumpstart your career.
- Useful content to learn more about networking and leveraging your alumni network.
We hope you take advantage of this free resource, and we’re very pleased to offer SALT to our valued alumni community.
Questions about SALT should be directed to Jeffrey Lasky, student financial services coordinator at 814-824-2289 or email@example.com