Mercyhurst alumni are employed in a variety of fields all over the country and around the world. You form a network that can be of great assistance to the students who are following in your footsteps at the ‘Hurst or to fellow alumni looking to change fields or advance professionally.
- Join the Mercyhurst Alumni Network on LinkedIn.
Ways to Help Current Students
- Create an employer account on CareerConnect to post jobs/internships.
- Offer an internship to a student.
- Participate in the annual Career & Job Fair or recruit on campus.
Career Planning & Placement Assistance for Alumni
- Get assistance with your resume or cover letter.
- Browse our extensive directory of job listing databases.
- Utilize the Personality Mosaic via a Word file or online version.
- Open an account on CareerShift to search for jobs and to network with Mercyhurst Alumni
Frank Rizzone, Associate Director, Career Development
Office: (814) 824-2424
Kolleen Woodcock, Career Development Counselor
Office: (814) 824-2436